COMPATIBLE TONER CARTRIDGE (OEM)
- We offer 1 to 1 replacement for faulty toners (based on warranty coverage / within 1 YEAR).
- Warranty coverage: Manufacturing Defects (if any)
- Toner leakage before peeling off the security seal.
- Printing issues such as blur, black dots, white lines and print shadow due to manufacturing defects (The cartridge rem(with PRINTOUT PROOF AND SUPPLIES STATUS).
- Invoice/Delivery Order No. must be presented (Proof of Purchase).
- Warranty non-coverage: Abnormal handling/return & misused by customers
- The warranty control sticker at the laser toner casing is either broken or missing.
- The weight of the remaining toner load is less than 80% compared to a new or unused toner cartridge. (Toner load varies from cartridge models)
- The principal reserve all rights to charge 80% toner usage should there be any exchange take place.
- The toners casing broken (due to transportation) and OPC drum scratched due to miss-handling on customer’s part.
- Toner leakage due to any attempts of refilling exercise on dealers or end-users part.
- The seal was torn (when customer removing it) resulting no toner powder supply from the cartridge.
- Products ordered or supplied from another merchant.
- Products damaged from abuse, misuse, tampering, overcharging, improper installation, neglect, freezing or improper conditioning by customer.
- Removal of any warranty, lot number or serial number markings or stickers
- Toner cartridges technical support & warranty procedures: All toners are to be returned Customer Support Department (CSD) for technical inspection & testing. The response lead time from CSD is 5 working days minimum (excluding public holidays) for toner products.
SHIPPING DAMAGE/ERROR, SHORT SHIPMENT:
All damaged or incorrect items shipped as well as short shipments must be reported within 10 days of delivery for a credit or replacement consideration, and we will immediately replace them upon investigation. Please ship the damaged items back to us as we will need to inspect the item .